Village of Aroma Park | Founded 1852

Welcome to the
Village of Aroma Park

Where two rivers meet.

The Village of Aroma Park Would like to welcome you to our website.

Our village was founded in 1852 by Alvin and Slocum Wilber who created the word Aroma by playing on the name of their friend and associate James L. Romer. Due to potential confusion between “Aroma” and “Aurora” led to changing the name to Waldron in 1872. It was changed back to Aroma and the word Park was added around 1915.

Our village is located 63.9 miles south of Chicago Illinois and is bordered by the beautiful Kankakee and Iroquois rivers.

Aroma Park Village Hall
Aroma Park water tower
Aroma Park Village Hall

Village Phone

815 937-1212

Village Fax

815 937-1813

2200 South Lowe Road
P.O. Box 117
Aroma Park, Illinois 60910

Employer Cost & Participation Information
The Village of Aroma Park is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

International Symbol of Accesibility
Non-Discrimination Statement

© Village of Aroma Park. All rights reserved. Site by Webfoot